Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Moose Atv Parts How Much Could Sell My 1999 Honda Trx300ex?

How much could sell my 1999 Honda trx300ex? - moose atv parts

Mods on my bike is HMF pipe, Nerf Bars, LED Light new road, DG front bumper, the plastic is in good condition, was carbohydrates Jacuzzi, and had a swift response from d moose racing throttle, and K & N air filter / W pre-filter, there is a shelf behind the exhaust inventories if it was added on the bike, I also have 90% tread left a few shots and hole some actions that mark (not like the claws of clay), tires and oil changes and all the brakes were renewed

Once you have this ATV is not for sale

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pieces do not really important when it comes to the value of a machine. I would say at best, 1500.00. But it depends on who you want to buy.

Post a Comment