Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hyundai Accent Gls I Own A Hyundai Accent Gls 1.6 2006 Model. Recently I Have Noticed Water Coming Near The Passenger Seat?

I own a hyundai accent gls 1.6 2006 model. Recently i have noticed water coming near the passenger seat? - hyundai accent gls

I have a Hyundai Accent 1.6 GLS model year 2006. Recently I have noticed in the vicinity of water on the passenger seat. The wet mat is always there. I checked the A / C outlet is correct. Not yet in a position to identify where the car into the water. This is not borne by the rainy season also.Please

3 comments:

mwisz said...

a / c running ... very often, should be repaired


I feel ellaborate ...

If the water is clear, it is a waste of air, the outflow
A / C coil is connected or has a leak, a leak of gas or repairs.

If the water is green and the smell of antifreeze, is the heart of your heating dollar = more

Daddy of 5 said...

If you have less than 60K on the odometer, the car under the warranty. Take it to the dealer and repaired. Who would like to work. Currently, our engineers are sitting like the Maytag repair ad man back in the day.

Daddy of 5 said...

If you have less than 60K on the odometer, the car under the warranty. Take it to the dealer and repaired. Who would like to work. Currently, our engineers are sitting like the Maytag repair ad man back in the day.

Post a Comment