Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kidney Stone Symtoms What Are Some Of The Symtoms Of Kidney Stones?

What are some of the symtoms of kidney stones? - kidney stone symtoms

I had my first (and hopefully final) kidney stones a few months. It began with a general kind of stomach thing - he said he could have diarrhea. I took Pepto Bismol (bad idea) and took a couple of times (so hard that I broke several small blood vessels around my eyes - it looked like freckles, red). The increase in pain, but on my left side just below my rib cage, front and back focusing. I still could - not stand, sit, lie, bend, kneel, sit lay on his back with his feet on the wall - believe me, I tried every position I could think. The pain was unbearable, and I finally went to the emergency room (where I was sitting) for several hours. They have a scan and showed kidney stones. When I met a doctor, the pain somewhat reduced. They gave me a prescription for Vicodin, instructions for making an appointment with a urologist and a plastic funnel with a screen to me absurd to burden my urine and make the little guy, so I went into my head. I t minor surgeryeliminate or two days later.

The urologist told me to feel the pain is worse when the stone in the kidney and ureter, and which, if passed, a number of blood vessels around my hip bones again when he entered the bladder, and again when my bladder and made his desire for freedom.

It was the long answer to your question. The short answer is pain. Lots and lots of pain focused on one or the other side, often in the back. Excruciating pain that literally beg for your mama.

1 comments:

raven said...

summarizes the well until just before it looks like a kick in the step I have the medicine the doctor has to get rid of me for ever and you do not need Prescription

TheraLithXR order number is 1800-449-4447

Post a Comment