Saturday, January 9, 2010

How Much Does It Cost To Get An Acne Cyst Removed What Is The Best Method And Cost Of Acne Scar Removal?

What is the best method and cost of acne scar removal? - how much does it cost to get an acne cyst removed

Four months ago I had a large cystic acne on his nose was by a dermatologist, who said there should be no stigma removed. Unfortunately, I was still left with a large red-purple scar, which was raised there was no sign of fading. What would be the best method of escape (drugs or surgery) and what would be the cost of a single scar? Thank you for your help.

3 comments:

firebird said...

It depends on just how dark the scars. Laser treatments are perfect for this situation. I had the V-beam treatment for a few red spots I had. He took my treatment and was gone. $ 195.00 and left. Good Luck

John B said...

Read this article at:

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Get-Rid-of-Acne-Scars&id=375567

This should help. The price really depends on the region and state. It is better to have an initial consultation

Good luck. I hope you sorted.

xenocide... said...

The Proactiv system is best for getting rid of post acne scars. It worked for me because I was bad then is gone, but the scars were there!

I have a cheap on eBay for you
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ...

Post a Comment