Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blackberry Videos Pinky Booty How To Transfer Videos From A BlackBerry Onto Computer To Burn?

How to transfer videos from a BlackBerry onto computer to burn? - blackberry videos pinky booty

I have a BlackBerry Pearl 8130th I've downloaded a ton of personal videos, recorded and I want to upload to my computer can record a CD. I figured out how to do it via the desktop manager, and play them on my computer, but I had a chance to want to get to see a CD on TV. Is this possible? Any help appreciated, thank you!

2 comments:

Tech Lucky said...

Download the latest version of Google Desktop Manager from the site provider or Web site BB.

This allows you to the Media Manager.

shortly before the transfer of multimedia files back and forth!

Simple as pie

Zhanguor... said...

Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter can do that,
that your video file format is desired, such as MP4, AVI, convert WMV 3gp.dvd.
http://www.dvd-to-ipod.biz/

Post a Comment